StereoTools is a complete stereo imaging, metering and manipulation tool, providing detailed visual feedback of frequency, phase and positioning information. The plug-in has numerous display options which enable precision image monitoring and processing during the mastering stage.
One of the most neglected areas of stereo mastering, in terms of available products, is professional grade stereo imaging tools. StereoTools is a highly effective tool that encapsulates the complete range of standard stereo manipulation functions, including phase reversing, channel flipping, M/S decoding, balance, pan and width filtering.
The exhaustive set of features together with precise visual feedback ensure that every detail of the stereo field can be minutely analysed and if necessary, processed. StereoTools is the first choice for industry professionals and demanding users looking for total control of their stereo image.
StereoTools is indispensable as an analytical tool on the master buss of any mix. No matter what your project, if it is being mixed to stereo, you need precise, simple to read stereo metering and image monitoring.
StereoTools also has the unique ability to tighten up the stereo image with a 'zero width below' parameter which narrows low frequency stereo content below a definable bandwidth.
- Various metering styles and ballistics, including K-System metering options
- Selectable Pan and Balance Law settings, with compensation options
- Polar and Lissajous scope graphs
- Phase meter with 'memory' for better interpretation of general phase
- High resolution Spectrum Analyser
- Pre and Post-processing monitoring options
- Large selection of user definable display options
- Up to 192 kHz support
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for all native processors
- VST and Audio Unit (32 and 64 bit)
Computer Music Magazine
Content copyright © 2021 Sienda Multimedia Ltd