Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website.
The information we collect
Sienda may collect certain information from you for the purposes of providing our products and services. We only collect information that is absolutely necessary in order to provide these products and services. We do not store all the information that is collected, in fact most information is collected only temporarily during certain operating procedures, and is safely discarded when it is no longer required. Like most website operators, Sienda collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of visitor requests. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website. Sienda also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. We collect the following types of information from you:
Contact Information - such as Name / Address / Email address / Phone number
Transactional information - such as PayPal user ID, PayPal transaction number. Please note that we do not have access to your credit or debit card details.
The way we use information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We store certain personal information such as your name and email address necessary to setup and maintain a user account after a purchase, however we do not store any payment details. Sienda does not use IP address location to identify its visitors, but rather to provide a geo-location to determine the nearest servers and to guard against fraudulent account activity. If you contact Sienda through our website or directly by email, we use the return email addresses to answer you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are never shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates about new products, promotions or services. When you download our evaluation software or submit applications for promotions, discounts or services, your email address may be registered with our mailing list. Users in our mailing list will occasionally receive targeted marketing, service notice updates and promotional offers from Sienda. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time either directly from the 'unsubscribe' link in the email, or by using the 'unsubscribe' mailing list link on our website. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
The way we protect personal informationTo prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safely secure any information collected. All transactional data is encrypted during transaction processing. We do not have access to any critical information such as credit card numbers, and our employees do not have access to any payment transaction details.
How you can access, correct, or request removal of your information
You can update or correct some of your personally identifiable information by visiting our user account admin page here. To access, correct, or request removal of your personal information, please email email@example.com.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact our customer support.
Sienda offer fully functional evaluation versions of our software, freely available for download from our website. We have a 'try before your buy' policy that enables users to test for compatibility and performance issues before a purchase, while also experiencing the full functionality that the product has to offer. We encourage users to try our software before purchasing it, and provide users with a straight forward means to do so. For this reason we do not offer refunds on any download-only product purchased directly from the Sienda website. If you purchase a boxed (hardcopy) Sienda product or a Sienda hardware product, you may be allowed to return the product providing that the box has not been opened or registered, assuming you return the product within 14 days of purchase. Sonalksis will not refund postage or packaging costs. If you purchase a Sonaksis product from a dealer/reseller, you should contact your dealer in regards to any return or refund.
Please note that Sienda products are not sold; instead, copies of Sienda products are licensed to the end user. Unless you have another agreement directly with Sienda that controls and alters your use or distribution of Sienda products, the terms and conditions of this license agreement apply to you.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("License") CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THE SONALKSIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING OR USING SONALKSIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. GENERAL: The Sienda Software (including any content), documentation and any fonts accompanying this License whether on disk, in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form (collectively the “Sienda Software") are licensed, not sold, to you by Sienda Multimedia Ltd. ("Sienda") for use only under the terms of this License, and Sienda reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The rights granted herein are limited to Sienda's and its licensors' intellectual property rights in the Sienda Software and do not include any other patents or intellectual property rights. The terms of this License will govern any Software upgrades and updates provided by Sienda that replace and/or supplement the original Sienda Software product, unless such upgrade or update is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All intellectual property pertaining to the Sienda Software itself, including images, sounds, written information and concepts are the exclusive property of Sienda Multimedia Ltd. and are not to be used in any way by any third party without the prior consent of Sienda.
3. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms of Clause 4, this License permits you to use one copy of the Sienda Software on any single computer, provided the Software is in use on only one computer at any time. If you have multiple Licenses for the Software, then at any time you may have as many copies of the Software in use as you have Licenses.
4. EVALUATION LICENSE: If you have obtained a 'demo' version of the Software, then the License shall apply to you during the Evaluation Period only. You may not use the Software for commercial purposes during the Evaluation Period. This means you are not permitted to profit from the use of Sienda Software during this period, either explicitly or implicitly. You may however use the Software for the production of materials which are intended to be published or sold at a later date, providing that an appropriate Standard License is obtained prior to publication of, or receiving payment for, the material. A Standard License is any license in Clause 5 which entitles you to use the Software for commercial purposes. The duration of the Evaluation Period shall be 14 days from the day of the first use of the Software.
5. NFR, EDU, TRP, RNT, SIT AND PRM LICENSES: Notwithstanding other clauses within this License, Sienda Software labelled or otherwise provided to you under a TRP ("Trade Partner") License may only be used for demonstration, testing and evaluation purposes and may not be resold or transferred. If the Sienda Software was provided to you under an EDU ("Educational") License you must be an eligible Educational Affiliated User to use the Sonalksis Software. "Educational Affiliated User" means persons affiliated with an educational institution, for example students, teachers, or faculty attending and/or working at an educational institutional facility, and you may only transfer your License once you upgrade it to a Full License. A Full License is any license not labelled or otherwise provided to you under an NFR, EDU, TRP, RNT, SIT or PRM license. If the Sienda Software was provided to you under an NFR ("Not For Resale”), SIT ('Site") or PRM ("Promotional") License you are not permitted to resell or transfer the License. If the Sienda Software was provided to you under a RNT ("Rental") license, you are permitted to use the Software only during the period of the Rental license as explained at the time of rental purchase and displayed by the Software, and you can not transfer your rental rights. NFR, EDU, RNT, SIT and PRM licenses are Standard Licenses.
6. RESTRICTIONS: You may not rent, lease, lend or sub-license the Sienda Software to others. You may not permit others to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise derive source code from the Software; or modify or prepare derivative works of the Software; or copy the Software, other than as specifically set forth herein. You may however make a one-time permanent transfer of all of your License rights to the Sienda Software to another party, provided that: (a) the transfer includes all of the Sienda Software, including all its component parts, original media, printed materials and this License; (b) you do not retain any copies of the Sienda Software, full or partial, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device; (c) you pay any applicable License transfer fee as requested by Sienda to undertake the License transfer; (d) the party receiving the Sienda Software reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License; and (e) the license being transferred is a Full License.
7. UPDATES: If a Sienda Software update completely replaces a previously licensed version of the Sonalksis Software, you may not use both versions of the Sonalksis Software at the same time nor may you transfer them separately.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: This Sienda Software and accompanying material (including instructions for use) are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Sienda is not obligated to furnish or make available to you any further information, Software, technical information, know-how, or support. Sienda reserves the right to make changes to the Software, and all materials provided hereunder, without further notice. Further, Sienda does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of use, of the Software in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software is assumed by you. If the Sienda Software or accompanying materials are defective you, and not Sienda or its dealers, distributors, agents, or employees, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. The above is the only warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, that is made by Sienda, on this product. No oral or written information or advice given by Sienda, its dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and you may not rely on any such information or advice. Neither Sienda nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or delivery of this product shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of the use or inability to use such product even if Sienda has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. GOVERNING LAW: This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
10. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: By using the Sienda Software you acknowledge that you have read this limited License Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that this License is the complete and exclusive statement of agreement between the parties and supersede all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of the License.
Content copyright © 2021 Sienda Multimedia Ltd